Cutting materials are not limited (stainless steel, steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, glass steel, stone, glass, ceramics, plastics, composite materials...), waterjet cutting is currently the most applicable cutting process;
No heat is generated during cutting, no arc marks appear at the slits, no thermal effect, no need for re-machining and easy rework;
It can cut and punch any curve, no need for mold, flexible and convenient;
The slit is only 1-1.5, the cut surface is smooth and smooth, and the roughness can reach 3.2μm~1.6μm;
The workpiece does not need special clamping, and the operation is simple and convenient;
The cutting range is wide and the thickness of the metal is up to 150mm
• 50 HP High 420 MPa pressure for smooth finish cutting at high speed.
• Main heart of Supercharger, "Intensifier" is "Made in USA".
• User friendly & minimum maintenance cutting head design with USA make "Water Switch Seal Kit" & other parts.
• All parts of machine are processed on Highly accurate YASKAWA servo motor (made in Japan). Which gives you trouble free operation & long life of parts.
Designed & manufactured to perfection, we are one of the well known and leading manufacturers and exporters of Water Jet Cutting Machinery. At our premises, we are manufacturing the cutting machinery utilizing premium quality of raw materials and components. In addition to this, the cutting machinery is best known in the market due to its remarkable features such as high performance, easy operation and durability. This Machinery finds usage in many application such as automotive, aerospace and electronics for cutting metals and non metals.
>>>Brief Introduction Of HEAD waterjet company
HEAD water jet is an independent technology research and development, high-tech, promote high-quality, high credibility of the focus on large-scale ultra-high pressure water cutting machine manufacturer. Has been engaged in water jet cutting research, manufacturing, is one of the most professional water jet manufacturers in the stone parquet, glass parquet, metal shaped cutting, aerospace, military and other fields of research and manufacturing. We are a manufacturing and trading combo for water jet cutting machine in Liaoning China, with more than 15 years full experience and a professional sales team.HEAD water jet, so cutting is no longer a problem!
Quality and credit goes all the way. HEAD , a company surviving fierce market competition, has very strong national culture, and develops shoulder by shoulder with the world and this Era. We are determined to achieve our dreams step by step with the advantages of high technology.
>>View of Company honor
>>>Try to Read This -------Our Service
1. Maintenance free of charge for 12 months .
2. We will provide the consumable parts at an agency price.
3. 24 hours online service, free technical support.
4. Machine has been adjusted before delivery, operation disk is included in the delivery. If there is any other questions, pls kindly tell me.
5. We have manual instruction and Videos for software Installation, operation and machine's using and maintenance; We will send professional technician to customers' factory, provide them two-weeks training, including working principle of machine, Auto CAD drawing, common problems and solution, etc.
>>>Try to Read This -------FAQ
Q1: Does This Machine Pass CE Certificate?
A2: Yes, this machine passed European CE certificate and meet Safety Standard.
Q2: How much of cutting thickness?
A2: Marble is 0-120mm; granite is 0-110mm; tiles are 0-40mm; glass and mosaic is 0-80mm; steel, stainless steel, copper is 0-60mm; aluminum is 0-80mm; plastic, acrylic, foam is 0-200mm. With our double-pressures system, it can cut 0-160mm steel sheet, 0-200mm stones. It is good for customers cut thicker materials.
Q3: How fast of speed?
A3: Speed depends on cutomers' materials and cutting requirement, and customers can adjust speed parameters.
Why Choose Waterjet
The advantages of waterjet are the reason promoting the development of waterjet. Although there are a lot of advantages, they almost can come down to "versatility". By using a waterjet, we can efficiently and cost-effectively create a wide range of parts by using widely different materials.
Although anything can be cut through, waterjet is still very safe. It is because we don't need to put any body parts under the waterjet cutting head while it is on, obviously. If there is a leak in a high-pressure water system will tend pressure rapidly drop to safe level. Water itself is safe and non-explosive and the garnet abrasive is also inert and non-toxic. So using waterjet to cut material is very safety.
As long as we are not machining a material that is hazardous, the spent abrasive and waste material become suitable for land fill. The garnet abrasive is inert and can be disposed of with our other trash.If we are machining lots of lead or other hazardous materials, we will still need to dispose of our waste appropriately, and recycle the water. Keep in mind, however, that very little metal is actually removed in the cutting process. This keeps the environmental impact relatively low, even if we do machine the occasional hazardous material.In most areas, excess water is simply drained to the sewer. In some areas, water treatment may be necessary prior to draining to sewer. In a few areas, a "closed loop" system that recycles the water may be required.
Our Package Advantage:
1. Our Wooden Case is after fumigation treatment. Needn't timber inspection,saving shipping time.
2. All the spare parts of the machine were bovered by some soft materials,mainly using Pearl Wool.
Avoiding all damages that could happen in the delivery process.Then we’ll covered plastic wrap out it tightly, make sure intact of the covered soft materials,also avoiding Waterproof and rust proof.
3. The outmost is Wooden Case With Fixed Formwork.
4. The bottom of the wooden case has firm iron jack,convenient to Handling and transport.
Before delivery, we would do the test about 20-30 working hours for machine, and use standard packing to each configuration. We choose famous export company and transport company, making shipment more convenient and safer.