Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-26 Origin:Site
People take shower everyday, and almost every bathroom is equipped with shower screens / shower doors to protect the bathroom from splashing by water. Now let me introduce some common materials of which the bathroom screen is made.
The first material introduced to you is the moisture-proof board, also known as melamine board, which is made by adding a certain proportion of moisture-proof particles in the production process of the base material. It adopts multiple layers of special fiber materials, soaking in a proper amount of phenolic resin, and pressing at high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for humid environment, and the expansion of the board when it meets water is greatly reduced. The wood fiber is added with special moisture-proof agent, and the melamine is decorated with it and molded at one time at high temperature and high pressure. All mechanical properties, physical properties and surface characteristics meet the requirements of German industrial standard DIN, and are excellent in quality, making them the best choice for bathroom partition materials.
2. PVC board
When it comes to shower materials, it would be necessary to mention PVC board. PVC board is made of PVC with honeycomb mesh structure. It is a vacuum plastic film used for surface packaging of various plates, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is used in many industries such as building materials, packaging, medicine, etc. It has the characteristics of waterproof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistance, moth proofing, light weight, heat preservation, sound insulation and shock absorption. It is processed the same as wood, and its processing performance is far superior to wood. It is an ideal substitute for wood, aluminum and composite board.
3. Reinforced glass
Nowadays, many people use reinforced glass for shower screen. Reinforced glass is not only beautiful and fashionable, but also safe. It is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the glass surface. When the glass bears external force, it first offsets the surface stress, thus improving the bearing capacity and enhancing the resistance for wind pressure, cold, heat and impact.
The utilization rate of metal materials in shower screen materials is also very high, since the bathroom screen made of metal materials has many advantages besides water resistance, such as light weight, energy saving, easy installation and maintenance, high strength, good rigidity, large-load bearing, not easy deformation, sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture resistance, fire prevention, non-toxicity, environmentally friendly and so on.
After knowing various material of bathroom screen, are you wondering what machine / equipment were used to produce there materials? How is the specific size of the screen cut out? How is the round hole of door handle cut out?
CNC high-pressure water jet cutting machine
The materials mentioned above are all can be cut by water jet cutting machine (except reinforced glass, ordinary glass can only be reinforced after cutting), and there is no problem in cutting various patterns. The picture below is the sample after cutting with our water cuttng machine.
At present, HEAD waterjet is cooperating deeply with an enterprise specializing in bathroom door manufacturing, and the model of water cutting machine adopts is HD2515BA-7000GL. The overall appearance of our solution specially designed for customers is as follows:
This equipment is responsible for cutting the clamping groove of glass door in the intelligent processing line for shower screen glass manufacturing. The specific processing flow and function are described as follows:
(1) The feeding and conveying table of this set of equipment will convey the glass processed by the drilling machine to the stop device for initial positioning
(2) The bar code scanning system scans the glass and transmits the information to the water jet cutting system, and the system automatically calls in the corresponding processing drawings (the drawing library is stored in the control system memory in advance)
(3) The truss 1# gripper transports the glass after initial positioning to the water jet cutting platform, and the positioning clamping device on the platform carries out secondary accurate positioning and compression on the glass, and at the same time, the 1# gripper exits the cutting platform.
(4) After the secondary positioning is completed, the double cutting heads of water jet cutting system are involved in the cutting process, and the two door clip grooves are cut at the same time. Double cutting heads can automatically position and cut according to different drawings. After cutting, cutting hands exit the station and wash the abrasive remained on the glass surface in this process. (X-axis beam is equipped with flushing device, which can automatically start and stop according to the production rhythm)
(5) Truss 2# gripper grabs the glass after cutting and washing to the discharging table, and one production rhythm is completed.
If you have the same cutting requirement or if you are in need of water jet cutting machine, HEAD waterjet would be your best choice.
HEAD waterjet, the leader in cutting materials of bathroom screen in China